25EP Luxury work space in London’s Belgravia caught our eye today – and 4 others!
1. Make a classic omelette with Delia Smith. Omelette are the ultimate fast food and it’s hard to beat the classic way to make them. A sweet omelette included on the video too.
2. Visit Godstone Farm, Surrey. A wet and windy day today but the huge soft play area was beautifully dry. Many animals to feed, good coffee and clean facilities.
3. Go and see Jungle Rumble in London’s West End at The Fortune Theatre Jungle Rumble features a fabulous line-up of West End performers, uplifting songs and thrilling choreography along with an inspirational message about working together to protect the Earth. Tickets here
4. Use 25EP luxury working space in Belgravia. Why would you want to work from home? As well as vast open spaces adorned with plush sofas and furnishings, little nooks for meetings, private phone boxes for video calls and fully equipped kitchens, vanity rooms and bathrooms, as well as a dedicated members lounge and bar area for thirsty Thursdays!
5. Celebrate International Women’s Day with the Royal Opera House. To celebrate International Women’s Day 2022, the Royal Opera present Lost and Found: a series of brand-new, train-themed, micro-operas created by women composer and librettist teams. On Tuesday 8 March 2022, between 11am and 4pm, St. Pancras International will become a stage for the day, giving commuters the chance to enjoy stories and songs based on submissions from the public.
If you wish to contribute your 5 things or be listed then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope you enjoyed reading today’s things.