5 things about this years Rewind Festival
1. Welcome return of World’d biggest 80s festival! REWIND North 6-8th August and Rewind South 20-22 August 2021.
2. Saturday nights will close with Jimmy Sommerville’s Big Band Tastic Boogie. Sunday night headlined by legendary Wet Wet Wet, making their Rewind debut.
3. Other performances will include: Marc Almond, Bananarama, Billy Ocean, Hue & Cry, The Christians, Altered Images, Heather Small, Shalamar, Go West, Heaven 17, Katrina, Roland Gift, China Crisis, Pete Wylie, Thompson Twins Tom Bailey, Nik Kershaw, Grandmaster Flash, John Parr.
4. Festival will open with unique show Queen Symphonic – celebrating 50 years of one of the world’s greatest rock bands.
5. Away from the main stage – Electro Picture Lounge, Silent Disco, inflatable church, pink flamingo nightclub, funfair rides, kid-zone with entertainment for the little Rewinders, shops & stalls for jewellery, t-shirts, food & drink.
You can purchase tickets now and secure all your summer 2021 festival extras such as Glamping, V.I.P, When Nature Calls, Campervans, Caravans etc. from: