A virtual shooting range in London, Southport and a tropical soft play in Bolton
- Go to Mac&Wild this August to eat grouse and shoot. They are offering a free one hour shooting session in their virtual range and bar. If you think you’re game enough, head to Mac & Wild this season.
- Eat lobster at Wright Brothers. For just £20, guests can enjoy a whole native lobster, grilled with garlic butter and served with a crisp green salad and fries. The offer is available at all restaurants, Monday – Friday, 12-5pm this August.
- Take a toddler on the pleasureland miniature railway in Southport. This is about a fifteen minute ride there and back. Our understanding is that the railway dates back to 1911 but was left derelict for some time until it was fully restored.
- Take your children to Amazonia in the vaults of The Bolton Marketplace shopping centre. This tropical play area had two climbing frames and a mini golf. It’s inexpensive and you can also grab a coffee and an ice-cream.
- Download the Deepstash app for daily great ideas to improve your productivity and self care. Explore life-changing ideas and skills. Get smarter and upgrade yourself, reading just 5 minutes every day. We have only used this for a few days but so far impressed albeit a little repetitive.