Have you tried Jeff Galloway’s run walk method for running? Also 5 minute Journalling in today’s five
Here are today’s selection.
- Enjoy a Lasagna and Birra Morreti at Averna Italian restaurant in Molesey. This restaurant sits nicely in a town that could do with more good quality classic restaurants.
- Use Jeff Galloway’s run walk method for a quick jog in your local area. If you are daunted by running or have an injury then Galloway’s running method is well worth a look. He has several books and apps out but his website is pretty good and gives you tips and techniques as well as the all important run walk ratios.
- We were first introduced to Gordon’s pink gin on a Thomson’s Flight to Gran Canaria. Gordon’s gin might not be as go to as it once was but we thought that this gin was excellent. A 12 pack of small bottles would make a superb present.
- Register to vote. Impressed by the ease in which you can send NOCHANGE to Elmbridge Borough Council informing them of who is eligible to vote. No post, no login just a simple text message to the number they give you. This is this easiest it had ever been.
- Download the 5 minute journal from your app store. This brilliant happiness app from Intelligent change had the potential to put you in a better place. 5 minutes of journalling before the day starts and 5 minutes just before you go to bed should help. There is also a 6 monthly hard version available.