5 things to do – Wednesday 28th November 2018 #London #Travel #Lifestyle
Here are today’s 5 things. Everything from floating restaurants on the River Thames to a Family package at Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park from Taj 51.
- Try out Flatmates’ Festive Feasts at The Little Blue Door this Christmas, perfect for celebrating with family, friends and of course flatmates. Celebrating in seasonal style guests can tuck in to Christmas Croque Madames, Mince Pie Martinis and festive brunches throughout December.
- Spend New Years Eve on a floating restaurant. London Shell Co, the floating restaurant aboard The Prince Regent canal boat, is offering a one-of-a-kind dining experience this New Years Eve. Catering to just thirty diners at a time this intimate restaurant is the ultimate special occasion restaurant. This New Years Eve, the boat will cruise along Regent’s Canal to Camden Town before returning to Paddington after 1am offering a great alternative way of celebrating New Year.
- Get ready to ring in 2019 at one of London’s most mesmerising affairs, as The Mansion London paints the city red this New Years Eve. Guests can expect a show stopping experience as they are immersed in The Mansion London’s unrivalled entrainment, complete with hula hoop artists, masterful musicians and fire eaters. The venue will play host to three DJs across three dancefloors, bringing a sensational set to keep party-goers enchanted all night long
- Book the Alpine Snug at ASK Italian. ASK Italian has transformed its Spice Quay, Butler’s Wharf restaurant into a magical alpine forest, bringing the wintery magic of the Alps directly to South Bank for all to enjoy. The restaurant has been decked out, complete with pine trees, fairy lighting and a snowy finish – the perfect Christmas setting to be enjoyed from now until January 2019.
- New Winter Wonderland Package at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences. With the festive season in full swing, there is no better city than the glittering lights of London to celebrate this enchanting time of the year. Situated in the heart of Royal London, just a stones throw away from Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences is the ideal pitstop for families looking to experience the capital in all its glory. Throughout the festive period, the hotel will be offering the Family Winter Wonderland package which includes a Coaster Pass with £30 credit for easy tap’n’ride access to all nine roller coasters of Winter Wonderland.