5 things to do – Tuesday November 13th 2018 #London #Dance #Cruise #Travel #Luxury
Here are today’s selection. A varied range from supper clubs to luxury sports tour cruises.
- Settle in for the night at the Winter Chalet at Madison Restaurant St Pauls, London. This winter, our rooftop terrace will transform into an alpine-inspired winter wonderland when we open the doors to the Chalet at Madison. Take a seat in one of our series of chalets, decked out with timber-clad walls, twinkling lights and plenty of faux fur and tartan blankets.
- Learn to Dance with The Royal Ballet. Learn Dance steps inspired by ballet performances at The Royal Opera House, led by a member of The Royal Ballet Company. The workshop is suitable for beginners and takes place in the Paul Hamlyn Hall. Please wear non-marking footwear and bring a bottle of water.
- Take part in a memorable sporting adventure on board the luxurious Crystal Esprit with the ITC Sports Travel West Indies cricket cruise. / ITC Sports Travel is offering an unforgettable voyage to experience the Caribbean the way it really should be enjoyed – from the deck of a ship with a glass of Champagne in hand. From 19th February – 6th March 2019, former England captain and Sky Sports cricket expert, David Gower OBE will be hosting this memorable sporting adventure.
- Dine Amongst the Sicilian Orange Groves at The Strazzanti Supper Club. Strazzanti, the Sicilian Supper Club, will be welcoming the Christmas season & the Sicilian orange harvest with their festive edition. In collaboration with McQueens florist, Hackney Coffee Company will be transformed into a frosted orange grove on the 29th and 30th of November, serving Sicilian food and cocktails. Buy tickets
- Revise for GCSE Science using the MyGCSEScience website. The site contains short videos, exam style questions, multiple choice questions and presentations that cover all Science topics for all major exam boards. This site is perfect for self study and come highly recommended by teachers and pupils alike.