5 things to do – Monday 12 November 2018 #travel #megaemotion #Active10 #RoyalOperaHouse #Woking
Here are today’s selection. They range from developing a walking habit for your health and well being to finding a cheap flight without any effort.
- Find a cheap flight with Jack’s Flight Club. This site monitors the flight market for real bargains. They scour online airfare systems to bring you the best discounts, hidden offers and error fares, allowing you to snap up cheap flights departing from the United Kingdom. They offer a free or premium service.
- Listen to the new single Laura from Mega Emotion. Laura is about love, lust and dreaming of a future together. It’s about the girl at school who never really knew how you felt, about unrequited love, and still burning inside. It’s forever remembering the ghosts of a moment and the warmth of a smile. Listen here on soundcloud. Laura is released November 23rd.
- Do you walk quickly three times a day for ten minutes. The active 10 app runs in the background of your smartphone and monitors your walking habits. The target is three quick walks a day each for 10 minutes. Read more on the NHS active 10 website.
- Head down to the Royal Opera House at lunchtime with Live at Lunch. Forget lunch at your desk – the Royal Opera House is reopening its events spaces with free music and dance performances by artists from The Royal Opera and The Royal Ballet, with additional guest artists. No ticket is required, just turn up and enjoy. They are plenty of other opera, dance and ballet things to do and get involved with at The Royal Opera House in November.
- See Cinderella at the New Victoria Theatre in Woking starring Paul Chuckle from 7 Dec – 6 Jan. He will also be switching on the Christmas lights in Woking town centre on Thursday 22 November.
If you would like to share your 5 things then please email them to email@example.com along with any relevant images that you would like to include.
Thanks for reading.
The 5 things to do today Team